Friday, January 20, 2012

Pass The Ammunition

You can be disabled without taking medication

I can reject the prescribed treatment if that treatment is useless or CAUSES HARM

I can be sick without being prodded and used and treated as an ATM

Do you mean to tell me that Joe Sweeney:

Graduated high school and a decent college, passed the CPA exam, held two different jobs without being fired,
AND THEN BECAME SO SICK THAT I HAD TO BE ON YOUR MEDICATION FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?????

Do you really believe that, sirs?

I've read what you people wrote about me. Wrong wrong wrong. Entitled? Yes, to a life

I never thought cameras were watching me UNTIL I STARTED TAKING YOUR DRUGS, sirs

I attempted suicide through an aspirin overdose, that's true. I was 24 years old and living with my Dad and Mom. How would you feel? Anyone who doesn't at least consider taking their own life in a situation like that is an unfeeling moron. I made a passionate mistake: Should I be sentenced to obesity, sleeping all day or not at all, paranoid delusions, the rebound effect, and your kind treatment, for the rest of my days?

Do you really believe that?

If you do, congratulations. You are evil

No comments:

Post a Comment