Friday, January 6, 2012

Basketball, Movies, and History - Part I

I mean, Part One. I mean, ahhh, Part Won. Really now. Stop me. Part 1

////////////////////

Lesson Won: UNC down 8 to the fucking Dukies. 17 seconds on the clock. Coach Smith had held his timeouts, as always. And guess what? Carolina won

Lesson Too: War of 1812. In 1812 (that's where they got the name from, Bobcats) the English army burned our capital to the ground. To the ground

We won the war and England is now our slaves. Suck it England

Lesson 3: FDR, the greatest President and the finest man in the history of our country, didn't wipe his own ass from his 20s until his death. I don't know who did, but I'd like to shake her hand

/////////////////////

Right what you know, like I've always said

No comments:

Post a Comment