Friday, January 6, 2012

And The Food...

Hannaford's and Shaw's are the only two supermarkets in Maine. The only two serving 1.2 million people.

A couple of months ago the chicken started to taste....bad. Nonchickeny.

The sweet potatoes changed color, texture, and taste. That is to say, they tasted like shit.

I tried a grapefruit the other day. Tasted disgusting.

I've always hated tomatoes. Now everybody else with a pulse does, too.

Soft drinks? Try buying a soft drink in Maine. Can't be done. They're all gross. Wicked gross. Just come up here and buy a sody pop, taste it, and see if you can keep it down.

Wendy's, McDonald's, and BK? Just try 'em, sucker.

Congressional hearings on the state of food in America? Sounds like a plan to me.

/////////////////////

I don't know what the play is yet. I just know the food here in Maine is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment