Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Second Biggest Discovery

I like to work out but used to have a lot of back pain

A couple of months ago I started using different weighted dumbells when I did shrugs or curls or supersets or whatever. And my back pain is gone. And I think I look OK

Name me a sport where both sides of your body are used equally at the same time. You can't. The left side of your body is used more in some situations, like fighting off a tiger, than others. And vice versa. In order to find balance in our bodies we must lift unbalanced

When doing farmer's walk, try a 50 and a 35. Walk for 60 seconds around the gym, then switch hands. Or not. Or put one dumbbell down. Change it up and put different levels of stress on either side of your body

All the machines and flat and incline benches at my gym? Useless. Completely

For strength training just use dumbbells and cables and put different amounts of stress on the two sides of your body

Joe Sweeney tm

No comments:

Post a Comment