Friday, January 6, 2012

Gay Marraige

The future

Mitt and McCain

New Hampshire and Maine

Tina and What's His Name (tm)

Meryl and What's His Name (tm)

Me and Brit ----> BroeHorse

Two men and two women. At the same time, bitch

A man and a horse (Steven and "War Horse")

A horse and a man (Christopher and Gary)

A horse and a horse. Of course

Who fucking cares?

I do

Rick "Faggot" Santorum is a sick fucking mutherfucking faggot who hates himself and me and you. President? I wouldn't have him change my litter box. Or the cat's. Fuck him and his self hatred. And fuck you and yours. Self hatred is the problem, not sexuality. Fuck me? Just try it (Brit). You can't handle this shit, sister. It's OK, I'm part black. Bitch. Black don't crack and Joe don't break. Or blink. Or choke. Or have enough money to pay for a brake repair

///////////////////

Edit: 2 minutes later: I should have said "I loved 'Date Night', buddy". That's it

Edit: 3 minutes later. Senator Rick? Sir. There. Are. No. More. Secrets. Faggot. I just outed you. You in?

No comments:

Post a Comment