Monday, January 9, 2012

Games Within Games

Did you know any quality FBI agent doesn't go in the field anymore? Because if I'm a drug dealer and I sell you something, you do it in front of me, with me, or we don't have a deal. Make sense? And we can't afford to have our best people getting addicted to highly addictive drugs. So the undercover people nowadays are throwaways who play and get played. That hurts us, but it's reality. The top brass at FBI in DC have largely never met a bad guy in the field. How could they? Bad guys can smell quality as easily as I can. We better not be promoting people to run an office or to high level jobs if they aren't quality. It's an obvious Catch 22 for the nation and all law enforcement.

How do I know this? Someone played a game on me a couple of years ago. Their superiors, too. And let me in. And now I'm stuck here.

I want to leave and go home with my GF. Will that happen? Soon? I don't know.

Whatever the answer this is all fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment