Friday, December 30, 2011

Why So Many Fags?

Because gay men get things done. They hate themselves due to the biological illogic of their nature, and are driven to prove themselves.

Me? I don't give a shit. I'm content to play with myself and eat grapes.

///////////////////

Homosexuality in males has something to do with the two male sex organs being located outside the body. A woman's entire torso is a sex organ.

Think not guys? Try stroking your shaft below the scrotum. There is no sexual feeling, just a contentment, like bathing in warm water.

///////////////////

It's women who like to fuck guys, not the other way around. Frigid? For getting raped, yes. For sex? Nope.

Gay men like to rape women and get back to thinking about having sex with other guys. Tell me that isn't true.

///////////////////

You guys are the biological winners. I am an outcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment