Friday, December 30, 2011

If "Fag" Were "Elephant", I'd Be Calling My Enemies "Elephants"

3 letters. Let's take the sting out of the damn word. How about some PDAs? How about some mutherfucking joking around....in public...so all can see. LIke what I do. But funnier.

Faggot Faggotmutherfucker Stool Pigeon Retard Nigg... Black Fucker ...Dead Honkey Nigger! There, I said it! Faggot Faggot Faggot

Let's take the sting out of these words so I can't go off again for two hours.

Gay used to be such a happy word.

Faggot faggot faggot

It's just six letters. A lifetime of hurt, you faggots! Fucking fag ass munching mutherfuckers! Fuck you! They're just words.

Let's take the sting out of those fucking words.

Fucking is fun, but if I call you a "Fuck" you rightfully get mad at me. You fucks. Fuck you. For real.

What is the future of swearing? You straight son of a bitch! Straight used to be such a cool word. Fuck you....you....straight dicks! Fuck you, straight. Hey, it could happen.

Just give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment